Welcome to Hospice Foundation of America's Event Registration System.
Click on "Programs" to view all of HFA's educational programs that are currently available.
New to this site? Register Now!
Note: If registering as an individual, please type in your full name in place of the 'organization' name. Thank you.
TYPES OF PROGRAMS
HFA offers several types of programs to both Individuals and Organizations. Click on "Programs" to view all of HFA's educational programs that are currently available.
Spring Living with Grief
- available to Organizations only for the first year
- Live Streaming Webcast and/or DVD format
Fall New Perspectives programs
- available to both Individuals and Organizations
- LIVE Webcast program (and also Archived for a year following; on both Webcast and DVD formats)
- available for both Individuals and Organziations
- Online webinar format (LIVE on the air-date and archived for online viewing for a year following)
- available for Individuals only
- ONLINE and DVD formats available
To view the List of Board Approvals for each program, simply select the program you are interested in (from the main program selection page) and then select "Board Approvals" on the left-hand menu.
To view and/or order additional materials for each program, simply select the program you are interested in (from the main program selection page) and then select "Order Materials" from the left-hand menu. Materials include:
Companion Books (available for HFA's Living with Grief
Discounted CE packages
DOWNLOAD MATERIALS and VIEWING INSTRUCTIONS
If you are already registered for a program, then you have access to the Download Materials available on this site. To view your Download Materials, please log-in using the same e-mail address that you registered with. Then, you will see a new "Downloads" option on the left-hand menu. *If you are registered for multiple programs, you may need to scroll down to see all of your materials.